Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Alarm

Scene Start

Setting

  1. I am in the woods.
  2. It is nighttime.
  3. On a trail that is kind of like the cross country trail
    1. The part where the stones with the verses are.
  4. Thorne, a close friend of mine, is there with me.
    1. He has a large black backpack on.
  5. A girl is with us
  6. Several other people are there too
    1. I cannot see their features because they are out of view.

Story    

  1. We sneak into woman's backyard.
  2. The security system goes off.
  3. Spotlights in the yard turn on and an alarm sounds.
  4. The security system has a loud speaker
    1. It is saying things.
    2. It says my name.

I start to wake up

I force myself to fall back asleep.

Story

  1. I am back where I left off.
  2. Gun turrets pop out of the ground.
  3. Soldiers start filling out.
  4. I radio to the front group to fall back.
  5. I have Thorne give me the bag.
  6. I pull out various guns and other equipment and strap it on.
  7. Thorne does the same.
  8. We head into the backyard towards the building as if to attack.

Then I really woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment