Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Water Enemy

Scene Start

Background

  1. My house is underwater.
  2. It is in the middle of a body of water.
  3. The world is under attack by several creatures.
  4. Dolphins and sharks with devices on them are attacking people.
  5. A smart and famous scientist is with me in my room
  6. We are working something to stop the enemy.
  7. The room is dimly lit.
  8. I fall asleep while working on it.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I wake up the scientist is not there anymore.

Story

  1. I turn on the device it does not work.
  2. It starts sparking.
  3. I quickly turn the device off.
  4. I think that the device somehow killed him or absorbed him.
  5. I ignore it for now and plan to fix it later.
    1. I do not give up on the scientist.
    2. I believe he is still alive.
  6. I go towards the bathroom everything is overflowing.
  7. There are bubbles everywhere.
  8. I press a button on the wall and it begins to drain.
  9. My sister is there with me in the basement.
  10. I turn on one of the screens in the bathroom.
    1. The screen is built-in to the white bathtub-shower.
  11. I press play and select different clips from the file to watch.
  12. I show her what our current situation and what we need to do to beat them.
  13. What we need to do next is get more supplies.
  14. While doing all of this I am thinking, "How do I know all of this?"
  15. I pull the files off the screen literally a 3D image of the files rests in my hand
  16. I put it into a bracelet I am wearing
  17. I walk into the main room
  18. I pull the file out of the bracelet
    1. A 3d hologram of the contents of the bracelet appear when I get close
  19. I put the file on the main holographic display

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am outside of the house
  2. There is a bunker hatch leading into a shielded harbor.

Story

  1. We are loading things on to a boat.
  2. Kensie and Tucker are on the boat waiting to leave.
  3. I remember I forgot my weapons.
  4. I run back inside and get them.
  5. I come back out and get on the boat.
  6. Kensie has a purple leather man.
  7. Tucker asks, "Why don't I have a knife."
  8. Kensie pulls out a nice old black knife and says, "This is the knife that Scooter gave me. Now it is time to give it to you."
  9. I see the moon or sun

I wake up


No comments:

Post a Comment