Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Living Car

Go to bed at 12:41am

9/24/2008

Scene Start

Setting

  1. I am in the street outside my house.

Story

  1. I am working on my car.
  2. A silver, on and off, switch keeps on shorting out and it will not start.
  3. Try to push start it by rolling it down the hill.
  4. I keep on trying until it goes to the end of the street.
  5. It starts a little as it heads downhill but it dies.
  6. At the end of the street is a cul-de-sac.
  7. Carlyle comes out of her house and says something to me.
  8. Then she goes back inside.
  9. My dad comes to help me.
  10. He told me I have to ask the car to start itself.
  11. I do.
  12. The engine starts
  13. It begins to drive by itself.
  14. The only thing I am controlling is the steering.
  15. The car keeps on going faster.
  16. There is a woman fused in to the car that controls it.
    1. (it is like something out of "Pirates of the Caribbean" The goddess that is tied up)
  17. I ask the woman to slow down.
  18. She says that she is not controlling the speed.
  19. I told her she is then show her that her foot is on the petal.

No comments:

Post a Comment