Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cleaning

9/29/08

Woke up 8:45 pm

I take a nap because my stomach is hurting.

Scene Start

Setting

  1. In a house on Tuxedo Road.
  2. We are cleaning it.
  3. It is the Milner's house or our new house.
  4. It is bigger than the Milner's house is.
  5. I am at the top of the staircase near the front door.
  6. There is a blue curtain that blocks off a crib and other baby things.
  7. The curtain is a poor quality.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am outside.
  2. It is nighttime.
  3. I see another house that is also big next to ours.
  4. Tommy (our cat) is outside.

Story

  1. I close the door.
  2. I think that he will be able to get back inside on his own.
  3. I ask my mom if all the houses on Tuxedo Road are expensive.
  4. I think about building my future house on this street.
  5. We find a few old paintings hidden in a room in the basement from the previous owner.
  6. They sell for a couple million.

No comments:

Post a Comment