Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Spider

Go to bed: 1:11am

Woke up: 6:52 am

9/26/08

Scene Start

Story

  1. My mom told me to go tell everyone to come inside and eat.

Scene Change

Background

  1. I am walking in the backyard.
  2. It starts to rain.
  3. There is a picnic table with woods surrounding it.
  4. There is food on the table hamburgers and drinks.
  5. The rest of my family is at the table.

Story

  1. I walk over to the table and told them that mom say they have to come in for lunch.
  2. They start to clear the table and bring the food inside.
  3. I go a tray of hamburgers and buns.
  4. In my right hand, I have a silver camera.
  5. We are walking by a river that ran through our back yard.
  6. The tray I am carrying has too much food on it and things keep on falling off.
  7. Kalie yell at me and say, "Stop dropping the food!"
  8. I say, "I can't help it. My hands are full and it is over flowing."
  9. I see one of my siblings that have nothing in their hands.
  10. I ask them to help and take a little bit of the food.
  11. However before they can help most of the food fell off.
  12. Kalie yell at me again.
  13. I take the remainder of the food to the house.
  14. There are several hamburgers that where wrap in a restaurant wrapper.
  15. Someone go to get them.
  16. I remember something about them being dressed.

Scene Change

Story

  1. I am walking up the stair leading to our deck.
  2. My mom is on the deck calling to me.
  3. There is a spider web blocking my path.
    1. Someone told me earlier in my dream about one.
  4. I think it is poisonous.
  5. I try to jump over it but my foot is stuck in the top of the web.
  6. I start shaking my legs violently to try to get it off.
  7. I felt scared.
  8. I woke up and my leg is still shaking.
  9. I realize I have a bad dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment