Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Real Story

10/5/08

Scene Start

Setting    


 

  1. We are in a classroom.

Story

  1. The teacher is telling a story.
  2. However, it seems we are really in the story but in the classroom at the same time.
  3. Somewhere in the story the kids are about to die.
  4. They all text their parents saying that they love them.
  5. I make a snide comment saying that it takes them forever to text.
  6. Micah and I talk about that for a bit.
  7. The teacher yells at the others and us.
  8. I remember that Kali and the others always talk about this and how it is scary because they feel as though they are there.
  9. This have happen at their old school.
  10. Therefore, I am not excited about it.
  11. I do not pay attention.
  12. At the end, I wish I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment