Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Other Me

Scene Start

Setting

  1. I am at a football game.
  2. We are on metal bleachers.
  3. I am sitting at the end of the row.
  4. Sydney is sitting next to me.
  5. The kicking team comes on the field.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am on the field in position waiting for the play to start.

Story

  1. It starts.
  2. I go out and tackle a player.
  3. Elizabeth Davis is on the field giving directions.
  4. This really confuses me.
  5. I wonder why she is on the field directing the team.
  6. Also why does the team need a director

Scene Change

Story

  1. The play is over.
  2. I am back in the stands.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. It is half time.
  2. I do not have a shirt on.

Story

  1. The teams are coming in.
  2. I stand up to clap.
  3. A player waves at Sydney. (I think it is her boyfriend) "Zack"
  4. The other team is coming towards us to go to the lockers.
  5. I stop clapping.
  6. Then I look for our team.
  7. Our team comes around the back.
  8. I head over to where there is a ramp
    1. It is made of metal.
    2. It looks like a regular bleacher ramp.
  9. The team comes up the ramp.
  10. I am standing there giving them pats on the back and telling them how great they are doing.
  11. Sam comes up and stands next to me.
  12. He puts his arm on my shoulder and says, "Hey. Your double is doing a good job out there."
  13. I say thanks but I am very confused.
  14. I see myself walk by while at the same time I see myself standing there.
  15. I then realize that I have a duel that is somehow link to me telepathically.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am back on the field.

Story

  1. Coach Fields is speaking in the middle of the field.
  2. A screen suddenly comes out of the ground or down from the ceiling.
  3. The screen is in the middle of the field.
  4. It shows a car race, several of them are crashing
  5. It fits perfectly with what he is saying.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. We are in a circle after the game.
  2. Mrs. Sweat is there with her daughter Elisabeth.

Story

  1. She is joking around
  2. She almost hits Fiennes in the face.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. We are in an attic.
  2. It is dark and very crowded.
  3. There are many of my friends in there.
  4. We are all sitting on the floor waiting for something.
  5. Sam is sitting next to me.
  6. Nancy is next to him.

Story

  1. Nancy is drawing a picture of an attic.
  2. She asks Sam what she should add.
  3. He says, "I don't know ask Riley".
  4. She does.
  5. I tell her she should add a Ping-Pong table.
  6. She says, "That's a good idea. It's random so it will work."
  7. I think about saying that I used to have one in mine but I do not feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment