Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Murderer

Woke up: 10:25am

9/28/08

Scene Start

Setting

  1. At an unidentified university or school.
  2. The time is the middle ages however there is technology.
  3. I am a mage.
  4. I am on a team of three
    1. A guy, a girl, and me
  5. The guy is a nerd swords man (Chany)
  6. We share the same room or house.

Story

  1. We are walking to the …
    1. We are walking in a field
  2. The nerd says that …
  3. Giving …
  4. He tries to…

Scene Change

Story

  1. We get there.
  2. Only guys… killing people
    1. Vampire
  3. I attack them to stop them
  4. I jump 20 feet in the air
  5. I land on one of them.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. We are in a classroom.
  2. A mysterious guy is killing someone.

Story

  1. We tell the teacher
  2. He says he does not see anything
    1. Even though it is happening right before his eyes.
  3. I believe someone is forcing him not to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment