Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Watery Death

Time: 1:41am – 1:52 am 11 minutes long

Scene Start

Setting

  1. I am in a river.
    1. There is a strong current.
  2. The weather is stormy and it is dark out.

Background

  1. I have been fighting an enemy
  2. I almost sunk due to lack of energy from fighting the enemy and the current.
  3. I am on a rescue mission.
  4. We are wearing high Tec gear.
  5. The leader of our group is a blond woman.

Story

  1. The leader says something to me.
  2. I bring several people over to a yellow floating buoy.
  3. I am on one side of the buoy.
  4. On the other side, Alex and Sam are holding on to the buoy.
  5. They are talking to each other.
  6. The buoy is big.
    1. People can go inside.
      1. It is like a research lab or rescue base.
  7. The people we have save go inside
  8. I lose grip of the buoy and began to sink.
  9. Alex and Sam see me fall in, stop talking, and try to save me.
  10. They call my name.
  11. I stretch my hand out toward them.
  12. I do not have any strength to swim up to the surface.
  13. It feels very serene and peaceful.
  14. The world around me starts to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment