Tuesday, January 19, 2010

House Chase with Lucidity

Dream:

10/5/08

Scene Start

Story

  1. In a house, we are running upstairs.
    1. Will and others are there.
  2. I realize this looks real but I have never seen it before.
  3. I realize that it is a dream.
  4. Out of fear of losing the dream, I rub my hand together.
  5. I cannot keep up with the others.
  6. I see a door slightly open.
  7. I ran through it.
  8. There are wood all around except for the house behind me.
  9. There are leaves covering the ground.
  10. There is a dark path.
  11. I think I should call the others but I do not have a phone.
  12. I think to myself "My phone is in my pocket."
  13. I reach in my pocket and sure enough, there it is.
  14. I'm about to call will

I wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment