Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Government

9/23/08

G2 refers to two government people a guy and girl in this dream they are always seen together.

Scene Start

Setting

  1. I am at school in the computer lap.
  2. There are to government people with me, G2
    1. A guy (wearing black suit)
    2. A girl (wearing black dress)
  3. We are the only ones there.

Story

  1. I sit down at a computer.
    1. The first one on the second row.
  2. The lady has a Ti 78.
  3. I sarcastically say, "What does that do?"
  4. She says that it does everything I need it to.
  5. I show them my Ti-89 Titanium.
  6. They are amazed.
  7. G2 is annoying me so I try to figure out how to distract them.
  8. I bring up something on the computer and make my getaway.

Scene Change

Story

  1. I am outside in the quad.
  2. In one of the benches, there is a hidden laptop or something like that.
  3. I sink it with a laptop in my backpack.

Scene Change

Story

  1. G2 are heading to my house.
  2. I have a twin or maybe it is the clone from "The Other Me" dream.
  3. I1 tell me2 to go down stairs and hide in the storage room until they leave.
  4. This way I2 is not taken away.

Scene Change

Story

  1. I2 am down in the storage room
  2. It is dark.
  3. The room resembles the storage room in the ivy green house.
  4. I2 hide behind several boxes so they will not be able to see me.

Scene Change

Story

  1. I1 get on the computer and start engaging a lock so they cannot access my files.
  2. The monitor is a black flat screen monitor.
  3. The computer is on a dark brown desk facing the door.
  4. G2 and their team come through that door.
  5. The door is a white French door.
    1. Like the one at the Windship house, that has gotten blown open by tornado.
  6. I1 also make it format itself in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment