Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Strange Events Surrounding Track

September 12 2008

Go to bed: 2:45

Woke up: 6:50

Scene Start

Setting

  1. Carlyle and I
  2. It is raining.
  3. In the woods

Story

  1. I am walking to cross-country / track practice with Carlyle.
  2. We are wearing raincoats.
  3. We are walking through the woods to get to practice.
  4. There are many thorn bushes surrounding us.
  5. We have to crouch down in some places.
  6. She keeps on taking her hood off.
  7. I ask her if it is hard to breath.
  8. She says that it is because the hood is making it hard to breath.
  9. We finally go to the building where we are going to change.

Scene Change

Story

  1. We go in to the building.
    1. the building is:
      1. A small building.
      2. One story tall.
      3. One room.
      4. One bathroom.
    2. Inside there are:
      1. Two benches line up.
      2. Lockers one three sides.
  2. We both change out of our wet clothes.
    1. She changes in the bathroom.
  3. We change into our practice clothes.
  4. While we are walking, we do not have any bags with us.
  5. She asks me about my foot.
  6. I say, "I can run on it now."
    1. Because the injury from having a rebar spike go through my foot has heal
  7. We go outside.
  8. It stops raining.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am by a rock with three trees behind it.
  2. In the background, there is the building where we changed.
  3. One light is hanging over the doorway.
  4. It is bright outside.

Story

  1. Coach U looks at my foot.
  2. I say it is fine to run on.
  3. He then says I will now runs as the team's number one runner.
  4. I think to myself am I really in shape?

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am at a track.
  2. A meet just finished.

Story

  1. Andrews comes up to me and hand me the two gold medals I won.
  2. I talk to Ariel about the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment