Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An Unknown Enemy in the Desert

Background

  1. I am in a futuristic scenario (it is in the Desert).
  2. I have pilot a robotic machine.
  3. It is a giant robot, like a Mecca robot.
  4. The cockpit is in the chest area.
  5. The world is in danger.
  6. Everyone has retreated to the bas that we are defending.
  7. Other bases are set up for other refuges around the world
    1. The other bases are shown on a map in the base.

Story

  1. One of the enemy aliens come close to the people but just look at them then left.
  2. So we are not able to understand if they are a threat or not.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am outside on guard duty in my unit.
  2. I can see control panels inside of the cockpit.

Story

  1. Suddenly an alien start attacking us for what seem to be no reason.
  2. I go to defend against the alien and I easily defeat it.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am inside the complex.
    1. Near the doorway.
      1. Where people are coming into the complex.
  2. I just left the hanger.

Story

  1. I see a girl come in; whom I have not seen in years.
  2. I wonder why my parents do not let us meet.
  3. I ran to greet her, and then I bring her to her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment