Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snow Day

9/19/2008

Scene Start

Setting

  1. I am at school.
  2. Everything is cover in snow or ice.
  3. Many of my friends are there.
  4. Several of my friends from Lovett are there too.

Story

  1. They are sitting outside of a lodge on the porch.
  2. I talk with my Lovett friends for a while.

Scene Change

Story

  1. There is a frozen lake I want to cross.
  2. A few girls are trying to walk across.
    1. The ice keeps on breaking.
  3. I decide to try to ski across.
  4. I head back for a heads start.
  5. I run towards it and jumped.
  6. It works
  7. I skate on the outside of the lake on one foot until I go to the other side.
  8. It goes slow since the ice is still rough.
  9. They try to do it to but they do not go as far.
  10. I come over and do it again.
    1. So they know how.
  11. This time I go faster but not as far.
    1. I still go to the other side.

Scene Change

Story

  1. I told them that that it was not as graceful as the first time.
  2. A girl says, "Not graceful but skillful"
  3. I say, "Yeah. True."
  4. We laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment