Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hotel Trip

9/30/2008

Scene Start

Setting

  1. We are at a hotel.
  2. We are on a retreat or trip.

Story

  1. For a strange reason I am going around in a wheel chair even though I can walk.
  2. I think I am doing it because it seems like fun.
  3. A guy and girl stay in my room.
  4. The girl has blonde hair that is French braid and she is short.
  5. She is a captain of a ship.
  6. One night she does not come in the room to go to sleep.
    1. She is locked out
  7. I do not notice because I go to bed early.

Scene Change

Story

  1. The girl is outside by a telephone booth calling someone.
  2. She looks sad like she have been crying.
  3. Another girl comes out asks her, "Why does Riley use a wheel chair?"
  4. She says that she does not know.
  5. One of them say something in Japanese I can see subtitles.
    1. They say something that starts with a "d" it sound like what it means in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment