Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An Attempt at Lucid Dreaming

Go to bed: around 6:00 pm

Woke up: around 6:30 pm

I took a nap before dinner

Scene Start

Setting

  1. We are at Andrews's house.
  2. There is a grassy hill
    1. At the bottom, there is a ditch or trench.

Story

  1. A girl and I are hiding in the trench.
  2. We are playing air soft.
  3. People are shooting at us.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. There is one trampoline.
  2. People are jumping on it.

Story

  1. I want there to be more trampolines
  2. There are three trampolines now.
  3. The neighbors across the street have a trampoline as well.
  4. I realize that I am dreaming.
  5. I try to make the ground turn to water.
  6. I look up to the sky.
  7. I start to believe that when I look down the ground will have turn to water.
  8. All I see is darkness absorbing the entire dreamscape.
  9. I try to stay in the dream but I wake up.

Scene Change

Story

  1. I open my eyes a little
  2. I see a different room I have not seen before.
  3. I open my eyes all the way
  4. I see my room
  5. The other room I saw has vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment