Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The House

September 12 2008

Go to bed: 2:45

Woke up: 6:50

Scene Start

Setting

  1. I am at my house.
    1. It is in a neighborhood that is being built.
  2. From the back of my house, I can see a new house that is on a cul-de-sac.
  3. All of its lights are on except for those on the top floor.
  4. It is a four-story house.

Story

  1. I think to myself, "I should go over there, but it's too late and it might look like I'm a stalker or a thief at night."

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am at the house I saw.
  2. It is still dark out.

Story

  1. I go to the top floor.
  2. The rooms are all empty and the walls are white.
  3. I turn on the lights on the top floor.
  4. I look at something on my phone. (Sony Ericson)

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am now outside the house.
  2. In a cul-de-sac that looks the one on Windship Place, where our old house is.
  3. I am standing in front of where Mr. Badrow's house should be.

Story

  1. A car drives by.
  2. I think it is Mrs. MacPhail. (for some reason I am embarrass that she will see me)
  3. Turns out to be someone I do not know.
  4. A blonde relater comes to talk to me.
  5. She comes from where our old house should be.
  6. She asks me, "why aren't you studying for you test tomorrow?"
  7. I say, "I already finish studying."
  8. Kalie comes by in the white Yukon XL.
  9. I get in the car.
  10. Then for some reason I get back out of the car.
  11. I go and ask / tell the relater something.

No comments:

Post a Comment