Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Intro

Over the past few years, i have kept record of my dreams through notebooks, tablets, etc. Most of them i lost over time because i wrote them on small notebooks or sheets of paper. However, i did begin to put many of them in to a binder. I then began typing some of them out just for records sake. However, the other day i got the crazy idea of posting them all on a blog for anyone who would like to read them.

I had started recoding them when i began doing experiments with dreams and teaching myself lucid dreaming. For those of you who do not know what that is it is where you are able to control your dream to do anything you want. Well now on to the dreams.

Feel free to comment on any of them. I appreciate your thoughts.

-T. Riley Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment