Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Trip

9/23/08

    Hint: Charley is a guy whose name I am not sure about

Scene Start

Setting

  1. In a room.
  2. There are three circular tables in the room.
  3. We are sitting at one in the far back corner.
  4. In the farthest corner is an opening to a hallway.
  5. I am wearing a blue North Face flight jacket.

Story

  1. Lydia, Charley, and I are talking.
  2. Lea walks in.
  3. She is wearing a light blue north face jacket with furry stuff on it.
  4. Lea says, "Oh. You're wearing a North Face too."
  5. I respond in a snide tone, "Yah but mines not all nice and fuzzy. Like yours is."
  6. Lydia laughs with me in an agreeing tone.

Scene Change

Story

  1. Lydia, Charley and I are getting on one of the yellow busses.
  2. We are about to go on a trip.
  3. Thorne is sitting in the driver's seat.
    1. I do not see a steering wheel.
  4. His seat is facing out towards us.
  5. He is wearing a white t-shirt.
  6. For some reason we are coming in through the drives side door.
  7. We have to go behind Thorne.
  8. I talk to him about something.
  9. The buss looks smaller than I think it will be on the inside.

Scene Change

Story

  1. I see an open seat and set my stuff there.
    1. The seats are black.
    2. I do not really remember what I set down.
  2. Someone say I have to share my set with Lydia or Charley.
  3. I say, "That's okay I do not mind."

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am standing in the middle of the isle.
  2. Kali is sitting on the seat across from mine.
  3. She is sitting by herself.

Story

  1. I go sit by her.
  2. We start talking.
  3. She gets up to get something.
  4. I get up too.
  5. I sit down when she comes back.
  6. She sits down on my lap.
  7. I am wearing two pairs of glasses.
    1. Maui Jims and girlish glasses.
  8. She takes the big ones off my face and says, "Riley why are you wearing to glasses? Besides these are girl glasses."
  9. I responded, "Well. I not sure why I put these on to tell you the truth I cannot really remember. But if you like those you can keep them."
  10. "Oh really, are you sure," I nod in approval, "she says thank you."
  11. She puts them on.

Scene Change

Story

  1. We start talking about where we are going.
  2. I turns out we are going to Disney land.
  3. Charley asks, "What is the difference between Disney Land and Disney World?"
  4. I answer, "Well, Disney land is in California and Disney world is in Florida, and Disney World is bigger."

Scene Change

Story

  1. I start to daydream about Disney Land.
  2. I see Mickey Mouse walking down the road.
  3. He is in an old western or medieval setting.
  4. I wake up.

Scene Change

Story

  1. I am back on the bus.
  2. Kali says, "Hay you all right? You just dos off."
  3. I say, "Yah I'm fine I just is thinking sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment