Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Deja-Vu

Go to bed: 1:11am

Woke up: 6:52 am

9/26/08

Scene Start

Background

  1. There are three of us
    1. We are on a team.
  2. I am a creature that can turn into a man of lava
    1. I can shoot fire out of my hands.
  3. There is a guy in the group.
    1. He can turn into a greenish creature that has weird looking thing all over his back.
      1. They can absorb things and spit them out.
  4. There is a girl in the group.
    1. She is shy and does not talk much.
    2. She can turn into a blue creature that has the power over ice.
  5. We are in a long access tunnel.
    1. The sides are reinforced with metal plates.
      1. Behind the metal plates, I can see pipes and wires.
    2. The walls where a dark red color it is dimly lit.

Story

  1. We come to a security door.
  2. On either side of us, there is an opening.
  3. It is some kind of access port to go out.
  4. Outside I can see neon green liquids like toxic ___.
  5. An invisible shield is holding back the liquid.
  6. The green guy change into his creature.
  7. Then he walks through the opening in to the sludge and start swimming around in it.
  8. I have a moment of Déjà vu I remember that he have done this before.
    1. Before he have absorb the sludge and it make him turn evil.
  9. I yell to him and tell him to come out and not absorb the liquid.
  10. However, he either not hear me or he just ignores me.
  11. He absorbs the waist and just as I think he become evil and head towards us to attack.
  12. I turn into my lava creature to stop him from hurting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment