Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Big Storm

Scene Start

Setting

  1. I am in the woods

Story

    1. I look up at the sky.
      1. I see a huge dark cloud.
    2. I go down by river to look at ---- in water.
    3. It is getting dark.
    4. I head home.

Scene Change

Story

  1. My little brother meets me half way with the puppy.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am home in the garage.

Story

  1. Two trucks come.
  2. They take away two large boats from our house.
  3. I close the garage door because the storm is coming.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. Mr. McBride is over for dinner with his son, archer.

Story

  1. He goes upstairs to change his son's clothes.
  2. He takes longer than expected.
  3. We teas him by saying that he is trying on a Spiderman outfit on Archer.

No comments:

Post a Comment