Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Falling Birthday

Go to bed: 10:45pm

9/15/2008

Scene Start

Background

  1. It is Sydney's birthday.
  2. They have to fly somewhere for the party.
  3. I am at work.

Story

  1. Several of people come in that are going to go to the party.
  2. They are wearing suits and dresses.
  3. Sydney is wearing a black dress.
  4. I cannot go to the party due to work.
  5. This makes me upset

Scene Change

Story

  1. I hear that Sydney and Amanda fell out of the plane.
  2. I make a glider out of a plastic back and rubber for the front.
  3. I fly in the air to find them.
  4. I see a few skydivers.
  5. I cannot find the girls.
  6. The rubber part of the glider keeps falling off.
  7. I land and try to fix it.

Scene Change

Story

  1. I find my dad.
  2. He is with a man who is working on his racecar.
  3. The man drills two holes in to the plastic thing that is the back of the glider.
  4. He then gives me two screws to hold it on.
  5. He says that he will weld it altogether.
  6. I wait.
  7. He talks to my dad about how welding with steel is stronger than Iron because of the way he is doing it.
  8. I say something about his plasma arch welder.
  9. Then I leave because it is taking too long and I think he forgot about it.
  10. I screw it all together.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am in the middle of a city.
  2. There are buildings all-around me.
  3. Looks like San Francisco.

Story

  1. I am running down the sidewalk of a busy street.
  2. I keep on jumping while running trying to get it to work.
  3. However my glider is not working.
  4. The wind has died down.
  5. A couple on the corner is looking at me weirdly.
  6. I feel out of place.
  7. I am worried about them.
  8. I think that maybe they are at Sydney's house
  9. I wish I were there.

Scene Change

Setting

  1. I am at her house
  2. In a room or hallway.
  3. There are toys on the ground
    1. People playing with them.
  4. It is a very big and nice house.
  5. It is somewhat dark inside the house.

Story

  1. I go to go ask her how she is and what happened.
  2. She is in her room getting ready.
  3. A bodyguard is standing at the door.
  4. They will not let me go in.
  5. I told them to tell Sydney that it is Riley.
  6. The guard does not do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment