Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Water ride to Slavery

10/4/08

Scene Start

Story

  1. We are waiting in line at some... thing.
  2. Lydia and I have gotten out of line to look for something.
  3. We talk for a while.
  4. We go to get on … rides.
  5. .. It is about to start.
  6. I ask Lydia why she does not save me a seat.
  7. She says, "Sorry."
  8. I get in the last cart.
  9. I am in by myself.
  10. Then a blond woman gets in with me.
  11. The ride starts.
    1. It is a water ride.
  12. The cars in front of me go under water.
  13. I see McNeil and other friends in the carts.
  14. My car does not go under water.
  15. It goes faster and faster.
  16. We go into a cave.
  17. There is a bar on one side.
  18. I see a door open.
  19. A girl I know comes out.
  20. I wave to her.
  21. Kyle is walking by with a box.
    1. He comes towards me.
  22. I am still moving without walking.
  23. I grab him and think that he will … through me.
  24. ? Ihbabin to him.
  25. I realize the ride is gone.
  26. I walk forwards.
  27. I am in a castle.
  28. It is dimly lit.
  29. I head down a hallway.
  30. A narrator says that I am a slave.
  31. I see guards coming towards me.
  32. I look for a sword to defend myself with.
  33. All I see are arrows lining the hall.
  34. So I curl up in a ball hoping the realize I do not want to fight and let them know I surrender.
  35. The one in front shoots at me.
  36. I get up and run.
  37. I through something at him.
  38. I lose the crowd.
  39. Then a guy that looks like the black bodyguard in the… comes towards me to attack he has no weapons.
  40. He comes up stairs.
  41. A grab a few arrows and stab them in to his chest.
  42. I get him in a headlock.
  43. I see a surgical knife I pick it up and stab it into his back.
  44. It does not go in.
  45. He knocks me away I run into another room.
  46. It looks like a library but it is a giant manga collection.
  47. All the sudden I see the slave or myself.
  48. The pressure turns to a girl.
  49. There is a guy standing reading something.
  50. He is the master of the house.
  51. The girl asks if she can kill the slave.
  52. He says sure.
  53. He is not paying attention.
  54. He does not have a shirt on.
  55. The slave ran up the stairs.
  56. The girl says she is going to tear his eyes out.
  57. She chases him.
  58. It seems like I am reading the scene.
    1. Not actually there.
  59. Slave runs back down stairs.
  60. The master does nothing.
  61. Slave keeps running.

No comments:

Post a Comment