Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Moving Landscape

10/5/08

Scene Start

Background

  1. A festival is being hosted at school.
  2. I am at school in the lunchroom.
    1. All they have are premade sandwiches, chips, and drinks.

Story

  1. I get a sandwich.
  2. I head toward are we all ways sit.
  3. I see a table with dinks.
    1. One is in a glass bottle I take that one.
  4. I go sit down.
  5. Kali, Carlyle, Lydia, and Lea are sitting there.
  6. I sit at the end of the table.
  7. We talk
  8. I look out the window and see what appears to be a mountain.
  9. I say, "Hey guys look out the window. Why are there mountains?"
  10. They look too.
  11. Suddenly the window / screen changes it zooms in and is now panning the mountains.
  12. I say kind of worried, "Look it changed?"
  13. I realize it looked as though I had been there earlier on in the dream.
  14. All of the sudden we are there.
    1. On the mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment